My Favorites:

Minnesota Vikings Texas A&M Aggies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General Sports Logo Update Requests

I have created a set of logos for all of the major teams/sports here on TST. These logo icons appear in your posts under your name and can be edited at any time from your user control panel. They also appear on the forum list under each respective league.

I created these over the years from what I believed to be the "primary" logo of the team at that time (or to the best of my ability, it was sometimes hard to determine!). If you notice any logo that needs to be updated/added or if you know a team has recently changed their logo/name, please let me know here. I will do my best to get it updated and then uploaded to TST.

Some general information on the logos:

• All MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLS teams get a logo.
    • All NCAA division 1 conferences and teams get a logo.
    • FIFA: Each team from this list gets a logo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._country_codes
    • Soccer: each "top league" team in Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, and Premier League gets a logo. Since some of these teams are promoted/relegated each season, I will only include the most recent team configuration for the top group in each league starting from 2017. I will keep the logos of relegated teams available for choosing as a favorite in your profile, but I will keep the icons under the league forum consistent with the current year's team configuration.
    • All team names are taken from a single source (I originally used USA Today's sports page). This is to keep with a single "naming convention". I realize some of the names may not be quite the "official" name or may look strange, but it's a pain-in-the-ass to edit the names so they probably won't be changed unless a team actually changes their official name (like the St. Louis Rams -> Los Angeles Rams).
    • New teams that fit these categories will be added as needed.
    Last edited by VikesRule; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:44 AM.

^ Behold the face of the GOAT! ^
    VikesRule | TST Owner

My Favorites:

Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Orioles Forum Games Off Topic Memphis Grizzlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread Information